Wednesday 2 December 2009

One Day at A Time

One day at a time, one moment in time.
Why do you rush to take it all?
Tomorrow will still be,
One day to come.

One day at a time, moment by moment,
day after day.
New life today and another gone tomorrow,
One day at a time.

When it rains, it rains on all, when it shines in shine on all.
You are only special because I am.
You and I, they and them
everyone ripe of its goodness,
there is sunshine and there is rain.
Season comes and season goes,
One day at a time.

Today shall end and tomorrow will always be,
One day at a time.
You and I together wait for it to come,
Today for you, tomorrow for me,
enjoy, we shall celebrate together.
One day at a time.

Tomorrow will be, ah, it will surely be.
A day to come, you and I looking ahead,
tut today is, let us rejoice, for we have seen it all it goodness.
Let us hold hands and join in our spirits and be.
Today, you and I will look at the sun together,
One day at a time

One day at a time, one moment to live.
The sun shall raise and set today,
You and I should enjoy of its goodness.
We will clap our hands and sing melodies,
For today is a the day, today is all we have to be..
One day at a time, One moment to live.

Be grateful for today - Send out gratitude to the universe and love to all mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment