Saturday 11 September 2010

I am a Virtuous woman

I am a woman, independent and smart.
A virtuous woman.
I love family, yes, I fend for those I love.
I am an independent woman, full of life and dignity.
He came into my life, indeed I love his company.
He's not my competition nor my servant,
he is the one I love, together we will complete each other.
I am a virtuous woman.
We come from a different culture, country, and background,
Yet we love to love.
I am willing to serve and to be serve.
I am an independent woman,
Like a merchant ship, I am full of goods,
I provide for my world in grace and love.
Full of insight and foresight,
I am independent minded.
My soul is at rest.
I guide my tongue and slow to speak.
I am a virtuous woman.
I extend my hands to the poor and needy.
I am free willed and useful to the glory of the universe.
I am full of wisdom and understanding,
My heart is full of kindness and compression to all.
I love you because that is all I know how to do
I am a virtuous woman.
In honour I speak to all great or small.
I watch over the way of my household and does not spend my time in idleness.
I am a blessing to all.
I am an independent woman.
Virtuous in all I am.
Whoever find me should keep me in the highest place.
I am worth far above rubies.
The hearts of those around me safely trust me.
I am a virtuous woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment