Tuesday 5 October 2010

My Family Summer 2010

Summer break in the heart of the Olympic city 2012 . There is no better time in life than those I have spent learning that the simple things of life are the best and they come with such pleasure and joy that makes life worth living. I enjoyed every bit of time I spent with my family and friends. These boys are just wonderful.
Technology star - this boy can spend a day playing Nintendo DS if not watched but not at my home mate - Auntie don't allow it.
Cheri - the name of my daughter's bicycle. She thinks the cheri is the finest equipment made since man's discovery of machines


These boys think that they are super stars - they don't don't only act and dance they are also very intelligent. What they don't know is that they are real super, super stars

A leader is always a leader. This is the professor of the family - All of them true leaders in the making. For now they are having a wonderful summer break with tjeir aunty Sarah
My youth is renewed - Life is fun when you are around people you love, even if they only around for holidays when they go back home to their parent you are left with sweet memories
My handsome nephews on summer break lazying around Westham park. Boy these boys can talk for England and can sure warm up a home.

Adorable - the three marketeers
Father and sons - what a team?


No, its not winter - sometime boys like to have fun with blanket. It's called summer break boys not winter break. ha,ha .
Auntie Sarah and Moiwo at Saley's birthday.


21st birthday - Saley chose to give thanksgiving with family and friend. It's a blessing having you around my girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment