Thursday 6 September 2012

Who Am I?

I Am that I Am
I am not the name you know me by,
I am not a body nor am I my a looks,
I am not my eyes even though everyone likes them
I am not my figure even though it looks good.

I am not my intellect even though I am a lecturer,
I am not my children even though I give birth to them,
I am not my home even though that is where my body rest,
I am not my brain even though it cultivate my cognitive self,
I am not my heart even though it is the pump that supples my organs with blood.

Who Am I
I Am God - Limitless, A Spirit having a worldly experience.
I am in this world and not of this world,
 I am One with the Almighty ,
I am One with You,
I and the Father we are One.
File:Father and Daughter, Sunset at Centennial Park Sydney Australia.jpg
I Am You ,
I am the bird in the air,
I am the beast in the fields,
I am the fish in the sea,
I am the tree in the forest,
I am the flower that give its beauty to the world.

I Am All
I am the skies above,
I am the ground that we walk on,
I am the peace within the peace,
I am the observer of the world,
I am the observer of the thought,
I am Life without end.

I am Limitless
I was before the foundation of the earth,
I am the One born today,
I Am the One that lies in hospital,
I am the One crying of pain,
I am the One you betrayed,
I am that One that is buried today.

I am the friend in You
I am the friend next door
I am the mother your never had,
I am the father you never met.
I am Love.

I am Now
I am time gone by,
I am the future,
I am the love that you give,
I am the love that you receive,
I am here forever.
I am the all in all.
I am that I am.
I am God.


I am not a religion,
I am not a place,
I am in you and you are in me,
I am not a colour,
I am not a nation,
I am not a tribe,
I am not a dialect.
I am above all boundaries and cultures,
I am above you intellect and ignorance,
I am not black nor white,
I am freedom,
I am all knowing all presence,
I am endless
I Am what I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment